Genuine Brazilian Agate Bookends - Black (4-6 Lbs.) Certified Mineral Guide Card Included
Checkout securely with Amazon or PayPal! Select "Login with Amazon" or click on the PayPal button at the top of the checkout page to pay with your account there.
- In Stock
- Not as Shown: The More Affordabe Alternative to Sold as Shown
- You'll receive an item similar to the item pictured, but the appearance will vary as each bookend is unique and Agate naturally ranges among Gray and Gold tones.
- Authentic Brazilian banded agate specimen. Certified Mineral Guide Card Included
- Extra Quality: Hand Chosen for Pattern, Symmetry and Color Definition.
- Excellent for Balancing Emotional and Physical Energy.
The Royal Gift Shop takes great pride in the high quality of our merchandise and the uniqueness of our product presentation. Choose from our Mid selection of Generic Bookends, more affordably priced, yet of equal quality to our TRUEVIEW collection. Generic bookends simply implies that customers receive a comparable pair of bookends to the shown picture online. By not selecting TRUEVIEW, you are eliminating the extra costs of individualized photography and copyrighting for each product - our savings is your savings.
BRAZILIAN AGATE GEODES are sliced and polished to create natural bookends that show off the beauty of both the rough and polished stone. These bookends have two polished sides for each piece and a smooth cut base.
Agate is excellent for balancing emotional and physical energy. Historically, it has been used in healing amulets and ornamentation dating back to Babylon. 'Agate' is the name given to numerous varieties of banded Chalcedony, a mineral of the quartz family. Usually banded in layers or stripes, some varieties have specks of color or fossilized inclusions, while others are solid. Dubbed a 'earth rainbow', the concentric bands of Agate form in nearly every color the earth can produce, including a colorless shade.